Test your understanding with this five question quiz!
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Fill in the blank below.
Regression is a model that captures the between two or more variables.
2. Match the variables in the equation “y = mx + b” to what they represent in the equation.
- The output variable, or the dependent variable
- The independent variable, or the variable you plug in to determine the output
- The y-intercept, or the value of y when x = 0
- The rate of change, or the slope
3. What is the first thing you need to do when you begin working in R?CorrectIncorrect
4. Which function adds a linear regression line to your model?CorrectIncorrect
5. True or False. Once you have the results of your model you have conclusively determined the trend of the data and/or have an accurate representation of what is happening in the world.CorrectIncorrect